We hope you are staying safe and healthy. Here are a few updates:
The Club will meet next Monday, May 18 at 7:00 pm via Zoom teleconferencing. The focus will be on ways you can help during this election year, even from home! See the agenda here. The minutes and handouts from the last two meetings are available here.
#IAMSTMARYS, Democratic Women of St. Mary's, had to cancel their May meeting, but the group is still finding ways to stay active.
They are organizing donations for Feed St. Mary's and have raised $6,000 so far! Can you help them get to $10,000 by May 30? Donate at the website: https://feedstmarys.org/democratic-women-food-drive/.
The June 2 Presidential Primary Election will be conducted primarily by mail-in ballot.
- Each registered voter should have received a ballot in the mail. If you have not, contact the St. Mary's County Board of Elections at 301-475-4200 x71625.
- You may return the ballot in the postage-paid envelope provided. Ballots must be postmarked by June 2.
- You may also return the ballot to a drop box located at Tudor Hall in Leonardtown or Hollywood Volunteer Fire Department before June 2.
- DON'T FORGET to sign the oath on the envelope!
- Limited in-person voting, as well as same day voter registration, will take place at Hollywood Volunteer Fire Department on June 2.
For more information, visit the St. Mary's County Board of Elections website. Visit the MD Board of Elections website for voter registration, change of address, and more election information.
Finally, check out the #IAMSTMARYS Facebook page for profiles of powerful and inspiring local Democratic women.
Remember to stay home if you can, wear those face masks if you go out, and continue washing hands. We look forward to the day we can get together again!
Do you like this page?